Pumpkin & Fetta Agnolotti with Fresh Greens, Lemon & Walnuts
This recipe is both sweet and punchy at the same time. Perfect as a vegetarian treat or for those wanting to a create a balanced Mediterranean meal (of which after all, pasta is a central component). You will find this dish is packed full of protein and flavour, with a little kick.
Serving suggestion: Four to five healthy and delightful main meals 😋
- 2 tablespoons of your best olive oil
- A stick of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 bunches of broccolini, steamed
- 200g of green beans, steamed
- The juice and rind of one small lemon, to taste
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1kg of Golden Ravioli Pumpkin & Fetta Full Moon Agnolotti
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- Start by steaming or blanching the broccolini and green beans until bright green and tender (Remember, we still want some crunch!)
- At the same time, place the Pumpkin & Fetta Agnolotti in a large pot of salted, boiling water and cook until al dente to the bite.
- In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a heavy based saucepan over a medium to high heat. Add a small amount of butter, the garlic and heat until wonderfully fragrant.
- Next, add your steamed greens to the pan and stir to combine. Grate over the lemon zest and season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice (The amount depends on how lemony you enjoy your pasta!) and toss in the chickpeas.
- Place the agnolotti into the saucepan and mix until lightly coated (Add a little more olive oil if needed).
- Sprinkle over the walnuts and your choice of cheesy goodness to serve.
- For an extra hit of green add some flat Italian parsley or one of our favourites ... basil.