Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli Aglio e Olio
Both delicate and darn tasty, this picture perfect dish is for the entertainer in you.
Serving suggestion: For five lucky guests at your next garden party.
- 1kg of Golden Ravioli Pumpkin Filled Ravioli
- 1/3 cup of good quality, mild olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 2 x 250g punnets of mixed cherry/grape tomatoes, halved
- 100g of fresh mozzarella di bufala
- 1/4 cup of pepitas
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Fresh & fragrant basil galore!
- Why not add some Italian flat leaf parsley as well
- Cook the ravioli in a pot of salted, boiling water until the little parcels are just tender.
- In the meantime, heat the olive oil, garlic and some of the basil over a medium-high heat until all the flavours combine. Add the tomatoes and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the edges turn golden in colour.
- Next, add the ravioli to the pan and toss to combine with the mixture. Drizzle over a little more olive oil if required, sprinkle with a little sea salt and grind over some black pepper.
- Stir in the pepitas, tear over the gorgeous mozzarella di bufala and add some extra basil.